Hotspotter will let you add hot spots to your images, you can build amazing responsive hot spots with just point & click. There's a powerful editor that will help you do all kinds of spots. There are a ton of cool features in this amazing Jquery plugin by Basem. We incoprated this amazing tool into a Joomla module so you can create amazing hot spots on your website.
Check out all the awesome features below
- Different Types of Spots & Tooltips
- Unique Aiming Effect. See an example by hovering over the crosshair icon near the Liberty Stage above.
- Tip & Bubble tooltips
- Change tooltip direction “top, bottom, right, left”
- Different tooltip animations
- Change tooltip position relative to spot
- Activate it on hover, click or make it always active
- Change spot border radius
- Make your spot point to a URL
- Add text or HTML content to tooltips
- Create spots with your own images!
- Share your spots “Direct link to a hot spot, when navigating to this link the browser window will scroll down to where the image is located & trigger the spot”
- Fully Responsive
- Degrade gracefully with older browsers like IE7, only the Editor require a modern browser
- Unobtrusive spots
- Comes with a built in editor to create your spots.
- Dosen’t require PHP or MySQL just a modern browser
- Work with local files
- The editor will give you an already formatted HTML, just copy & paste
- Use arrow keys for precise positioning
- Want to create similar spots, there’s a clone button
- Test custom image spots directly in the editor
This commercial module is included FREE with Jam. You can also purchase seperately here.
Q: My image appears broken? What is wrong?
A: In the HTML output, make sure the links to your images are correct and that you are using the complete path. You can not use relative URLS, like: ../images/jam_map.jpg
You need to use the complete path, like: http://pixelpointplayground.com/jam/images/jam_map.jpg